My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Friday, February 03, 2006
10:41 PM
Feeling a little tired from the mad rush from one end of Singapore to another. Been going for interviews like tomorrow's the last day of work. Things look pretty fine. So far I'm hoping to clinch the one at Covance Asia. They happen to do clinical trials and produce test kits and such. If you can't tell, this is going to be a very good move for my career in bioscience. It almost feels like it's the first time in my life I'm passionate about a career.
Another two more interviews tomorrow and another one next Tuesday with a company that does consumer products. Ocassional roadshows and sales support. The good thing is, I don't have to travel to meet clients. Good thing about it is, it's 8.30 to 5.30, at BUKIT MERAH!! It's near my significant half's place. If it was anything further, I may not consider it at all. Anyhow, I sure hope to get a job soon enough to save enough cash. It's about time I start saving for my flying lessons.
Lately people around me says I've matured a lot. Is it a good thing? Somehow, I do feel like I've aged alot. The age, 23 is scary. I don't know how things will go from here, but whatever it is, as long as she's here with me, I'm good. I can't wait to have a decent pay cheque, and be able to afford most things Pearl wants.
Love.. a strong motivation.
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!